Friday, February 5, 2010

Southwest Sky Jewelry

February 5, 2010...I am in Southern Ohio...just kind of waiting to see what this winter storm brings us and I sure hope it isn't ice! This Miami Valley area seems to get more ice than snow in the winter...well some years anyway. I would rather have the snow than ice! I'm sure the Mid Atlantic is getting prepared...sounds like they are going to get quite a storm. I just started this blog last night...I am still tweaking layouts and links etc...my main link is to: www.southwestskyjewelry.etsy.com This is where I sell my Vintage and Handmade Southwestern and Native American Jewelry...I will try and have photos of some of my items on here and they will link to the rest of my Boutique Jewelry Items...right now I have over 80 items for sale. Take a look when you have a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment