Thursday, February 25, 2010

Native American & Southwestern Jewelry


www.southwestskyjewelry.etsy.com

February 25, 2010

I just got back from the southern California /LA area. It was my first time there. Wow, the traffic is every bit as congested as I had heard...it makes me very glad to live where I do, near Cincinnati Ohio...We went to Hollywood, of course, and drove through Beverly Hills...I must say I was not impressed at all, in fact I was shocked at how unimpressive it is. You would think that the celebrities in Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills could chip in together and fix their roads...I guess they are waiting for the town and state to pick up the tab, (but to be fair they probably pay huge taxes to live there). Anyway, I have no desire to ever visit there again, but it was worth seeing it once.

This is my newest listing:

Sterling Turquoise Onyx Southwestern Treasure Charm Bracelet
Description:
Sterling Silver , Arizona and Nevada Turquoise, Onyx, Southwestern Treasure Charm Bracelet

Gorgeous Treasure Bracelet with Shades of Blue, Blueish Greens and Black...Loaded with Turquoise Nuggets and Rondelles, Onyx Beads and Vintage Sterling Silver.

Heavy Double Linked Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet-Links Measure 3/8" X 3/8" and are Thick. The Large Toggle Clasp (3/4" X 3/4" Diameter) is a Beautiful Sterling & Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and Marked ".925" with Hallmarks on the Ring and Bar of the Clasp.

Bracelet Will Fit Up to and Including a 7-1/2" Wrist

The Total Weight is 96gms!

Charms:

Vintage 1" X 1" X 1/4" Thick Sterling Silver Inlaid Stone Heart (8 Inlaid Stones), Marked "ATI" "925"and "MEXICO"

2 Vintage Native American/Southwestern Motif Vintage Sterling and Turquoise Charms

Vintage Sterling Feather

Vintage Sterling Silver Southwest Dream Catcher with Turquoise

2 Vintage Old Pawn Sterling Onyx Charms (Star & Leaf)

4 Black Mottled Zuni Bear Charms

6 Black Heart Bead Charms

The Nature of this Type of Bracelet is to Hang on the Wrist Bold and Chunky...Nice Conversation Piece!

Southwestern Art for the Wrist!

Great Gift for the Charm Bracelet Lover/Collector!

No comments:

Post a Comment