Friday, February 26, 2010

Native American & Southwestern Jewelry


SOLD
www.southwestskyjewelry.etsy.com

February 26, 2010
Ahhh...the sun is shining a little today and it is not snowing here!
I have a beautiful little Sheltie named Kenna...when I take her out for her walks she just loves playing in the snow...I wipe her feet off when we go indoors...I keep a towel on the front porch for this...now she is starting to hold her paw up so I can wipe it off...she is such a smart, adorable dog!!!

I will describe 1 of my favorite listings today...a very unique ring...

A Vintage Sterling Ring with 3 Deep Purple Blood Red Stones

Description:
Gorgeous Sterling Silver Ring with 3 Oval Stones that are a Deep Purple Blood Red, (Depending Upon the Light). I had Initially Listed this as Amethyst, but there is a Definite Blood Red Hue to it. Beautiful Silver Work. Southwestern Navajo Style. Marked "925".

Ring size 7.

The Face of this Ring Measures 1-1/2"Long X 5/8"Wide.

The Oval Stones Measure 3/8"L X 1/4"W.

Weighs 12gms.

Good Vintage Condition.

Beautiful and Very Unique Ring!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which is prettier--the dog or the ring! Both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete