Saturday, February 6, 2010

Native American and Southwestern Jewelry




Feb. 6, 2010...it is just beautiful outside...fortunately the laptop in my Studio is directly in front of a large window that looks out over our backyard and woods... everything is snow covered and glistening...gorgeous...I have already shoveled so my Mail Lady can get in...got to ship those orders out, Ha!...also transferred 4 wheel barrels of wood from wood pile to house...I love using our wood stove on snowy days, it is so cozy....my husband plowed the driveway..its a long one...so we have been busy. Now I am getting ready to finish assembling my next Southwestern Charm Bracelet...this one is predominately turquoise with onyx...the centerpiece is a great vintage thick heart with stone inlays and sterling silver...once assembled I will post a photo of it here on my blog! I have vintage native american charms going on it...dreamcatcher, kachinas, zuni bears etc. This one is really going to be bold and chunky!

No comments:

Post a Comment