Sunday, February 7, 2010

Native American Bracelet


SOLD
Feb. 7, 2010...cold out, but still beautiful!!!! My car would not start today-so my husband is out there charging the battery. Then later he is off to a Super Bowl Party! Anyways, last night I listed a new listing in my Etsy Shop...I have posted the photo Left. This is the description:
Vintage Sterling Cuff Bracelet with 2 Turquoise Stones and 1 Creamy Orange Stone. Marked "STERLING" and Hallmarked with a Conjoined "JP". I Believe this is the Hallmark of Navajo Silversmith "Jane (Yikaazba) Popovich". The Bracelet Has Many Navajo Stampings Front and Sides. Creamy Orange Stone Oval Measures 5/8" X 3/8". The 2 Turquoise Oval Stones Each Measure 1/2" X 1/4". The Widest Point of the Bracelet in Front is 3/4". The Back of the Cuff Measures a Bit Over 1/4" Wide. Bracelet Measures 5-1/4" End to End Plus a 1-1/4" Gap for a Total of 6-1/2". Weighs 21.9gms Very Pretty Collectible Bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment